Adding to the much-loved development of Forest Hills, these new homes are sure to appeal to a variety of buyers. Situated just off the Old Warrenpoint Road, this distinguished development is ideal for those searching for a home which strikes the balance between convenience and comfort.
Presenting twelve detached homes, each finished to luxury turnkey specification, homeowners are guaranteed to experience the very best in modern family living. With spacious interiors and high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout, the homes at Forest Hills truly lend themselves to easy maintenance and minimal upkeep.
Located just minutes away from a multitude of amenities and exciting things to do, residents of Forest Hills certainly don't have far to travel to access everything they may need. Whether its relaxing at the popular Canal Court Hotel, experiencing the very best in retail therapy at The Quays and Buttercrane Shopping Centres, or getting active at Newry Leisure Centre, this location provides plenty of opportunity to delve into a range of activities. For those who love the great outdoors, this naturally beautiful area is home to the historic Narrow Water Castle, the charming Slieve Gullion Forest Park, and the picturesque Carlingford Lough.
Thanks to outstanding road links, this development is ideal for those making the daily commute. This area also boasts excellent public transport services for those travelling to Belfast or Dublin.
Forest Hills, Warrenpoint Road, Newry
Forest Hills, Warrenpoint Road, Newry
- Impressive high quality modern units with soft close drawers and doors
- Choice of doors, handles, worktop with upstand and feature glass behind hob
- Concealed LED under lighting to high level wall units
- Integrated electrical appliances to include 4 ring gas hob and stainless steel electric oven, glass extractor unit (where applicable), integrated 70/30 fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath in bathroom with screen door (where applicable) or thermostatically controlled shower in bathroom to selected detached homes (where applicable)
- Thermostatically controlled shower with drench overhead and riser handset in ensuite with slimline tray
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
- LED backlit mirror in bathroom and ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Where shower / bath is fitted the enclosure walls will be fully tiled
- Feature tiling to bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom basin areas
- Gas fired central heating - energy efficient combination boiler which provides instant hot water on demand
- Zoned heating with time clock for improved efficiency
Choice Of Flooring From Extensive Range
- Choice of tiling throughout the ground floor
- Choice of tiling to bathroom and ensuite
- Lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms finished with a choice quality carpets and underlay
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- Chamfered skirting and architrave
- Contemporary internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Wired for intruder alarm
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets with x1 USB socket fitted to the lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Recessed energy efficient LED downlighting to lounge, kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Composite entrance door with 5 point locking system
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Maintenance free uPVC fascia and soffit
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac
- Silver granite effect paving to pathways and patio area
- Front gardens turfed with soft landscaping
- Landscaping to common areas
- Close boarded timber fencing to rear gardens
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Outside tap
- Management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
- Forest Hills has been designed by award winning architects Alan Patterson Design with the objective to create high quality, beautiful homes to enhance people's lives and reflect and strengthen local character
- Global 10 year Home Warranty
Our new homes are energy-efficient with high levels of insulation thereby reducing heat loss and your fuel bills. They achieve energy-efficiency ratings far in excess of the average for Northern Ireland.
Safety & Security
Double glazing, window locks*, 5 point locking system to main entrance door - mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors are installed throughout giving home owners peace of mind. (*window locks - excluding emergency escape windows).
New Home Warranty
A 10 year warranty will be available for all homes at Forest Hills from Global Home Warranties which is responsible for setting the standards of the house-building industry.
Your New Home
Owners have the satisfaction of knowing that Forest Hills represents a team effort involving the dedication, commitment and expertise of our finest architects and craftsmen. Owners will also benefit from a full turnkey finish. See detailed specification overleaf.