The Alnwick (Mourne View)
Bromley Green, Dundrum Road, Newcastle
- 3 Bedroom,
- Detached house
|Address||The Alnwick (Mourne View), Bromley Green, Dundrum Road, Newcastle|
|Price||Offers over £195,000|
|Site 47 Bromley Green||Sale agreed||1,100 sq. feet|
This new development consists of detached and semi-detached homes with spacious, contemporary interiors and a turnkey finish for practical, modern living to suit you. Each home is extremely energy efficient and uses improved insulation - inline with new building regulations and to top it off they benefit from photovoltaic (PV) panels which converts sunlight into electricity.
Situated just off the Dundrum Road, Bromley Green is conveniently located for easy access to all of the local shops and amenities in Newcastle.
BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED HOMES
It is also just a stone’s throw away from Murlough Nature Reserve, where you can trace the winding paths and boardwalks through the dunes, woodland and heath to be rewarded with a breathtaking beach and panoramic views as far as the eye can see.
These new homes would be perfect for first-time buyers, young families and downsizers looking to lay down roots,
or for anyone looking to purchase a home away from home in an exceptionally peaceful setting with breathtaking scenery.
A unique setting where you can truly live, both inside and out.
Framed by the Mourne Mountains sweeping down to the sea on one side, and the rocky outcrops of Dundrum Bay on the other, it’s easy to see why Newcastle is such a sought-after place to live. Yet this coastal town offers more than just beautiful backdrops. It is also home to a bustling main street with independent shops, cafes, restaurants and boutiques, not to mention the world-famous Royal County Down Golf Course and one of the most spectacular beaches in Northern Ireland.
But whether it’s a hike up the mountains, a cycle through Tollymore Forest Park, or a morning walk along the beach followed by a coffee in town, there’s no denying that this is an area for embracing the outdoors and all that it has to offer. As far as coastal living goes, it doesn’t get much better than this.
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN SUNDAYS 2-4PM, THURSDAYS 6-7PM OR BY APPOINTMENT.
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Gas fired heating
- Photovoltaic (PV) panels - Capturing energy from daylight and
converting it into electricity which can be used to power your home
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets,
television and telephone points (with BT extension to living area)
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and living room
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/dining and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing
Kitchens and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles,
work top and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven,
extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer
and integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Outside tap
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- A management company will be formed to organise the
upkeep and well-being of the development
- Each home will be issued with a
Global 10 year warranty certificate
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
LIVING ROOM: 14' 4" x 12' 6" (4.37m x 3.81m) into bay
KITCHEN/DINING: 16' 9" x 11' 8" (5.11m x 3.56m)
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 3" x 3' 4" (2.21m x 1.02m)
BEDROOM (1): 14' 4" x 12' 6" (4.37m x 3.81m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 9' 9" x 3' 10" (2.97m x 1.17m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 1" x 8' 9" (3.68m x 2.67m) at widest points
BEDROOM (3): 12' 1" x 7' 7" (3.68m x 2.31m)
BATHROOM: 10' 7" x 5' 6" (3.23m x 1.68m)
LOCATION: Located Off Dundrum Road by turning into Boulevard Park.
DownloadsDownload BrochureFloorplan (PDF 646KB) Download BrochureBromley Green Site Layout (PDF 5.2MB)
123 Main Street, Newcastle, Co. Down, BT33 0AE028 4372 2407
25 Talbot Street, Belfast, Co. Antrim, BT1 2LD028 9024 4000